Thursday, December 15, 2011

Guest Blogger

Vicki & Marla enjoying their Lava Flows!
Aloha from Marla! Everyday is Saturday this week for me, but apparently I must blog in return for accommodations... Oh the things I must suffer through! Visiting with the Chen's has been full of laughter and good times, and it's only Wednesday. The weather Goddess has been a bit cranky, but at least there was no guilt in watching football all day on Sunday (there is always a positive!). Cocktails? Cocktails anyone? The Lava Flows are just as good if not better than Vicki & I remembered. Food has been delectable- the Tommy Bahamas open air grill was an unexpectedly amazing meal. Popped in for a refreshment and stayed for what I would have to say was a feast for the senses. And the dessert tray needs no additional commentary... 
Working on the tan lines. Sunshine is making it through. Another beach day tomorrow with snorkeling in the afternoon. And refreshments whenever, wherever! The pace of the days is by far the most outstanding thing yet... Although I do have a pair of Vera Wang tassel booties coming my way. Internet shopping knows no boundaries! And when you are your own Santa, you can switch back and forth from the naughty/nice list as the situation dictates! Be happy, be merry and keep smiling! xo Marla

No comments:

Post a Comment