Tuesday, October 9, 2012

7 Half once again

As I stated in a previous blog post, we enjoyed our June trip to 7 Half Diamond so much that we decided to try it out in the fall. My husband couldn't believe I proposed this and Jim and Pat were happy to join us there once again. We stayed at Predator Ridge for the first night on the way out, in a very nice suite overlooking the golf course.


This trip was again very relaxing again, but unlike the days which boasted outstanding weather (which provided for plenty of outdoor time to soak up the sun as well as plenty of opportunites for photography), the evenings were cool so fishing did not commence into the late night.


 Pat and I were able to collect pine cones for Xmas and Dennis, Pat and I enjoyed a walk or two. Jim was a trooper and stuck it out on the lake for as long as was possible into the evening. As always, the week ended too quickly and we look forward to two weeks next Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment